Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today I Got Seduced by an Amazing Goddess

I was doing my yoga on the beach, minding my own business.  She was calling out to me and seduced me to join her.  In that one hour we were together she enveloped me in sweet love and beat me up a lot too.  She was a lot bigger than I.  It reminded me a lot of my surrogate mother throughout my life.  Constant roller coaster of approval and abuse. Each time I tried to leave, I felt the pull of her beauty and power and I went right back in.  Today, I realized that neither of them did anything TO me.  They each were just doing what they do and I chose to ride the waves.  I got some amazing rides today and had absolutely no judgment when I got beat up.  Once I had enough, I left. I sure love riding waves on my boogie board. That ocean is one powerful Goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment