Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Neither you nor I ever did anything wrong!"....yogi armandananda

I have found that idea really hard to swallow.  Eckhart Tolle said it in The New Earth a different way when he said…"You are not responsible for your negative actions. It wasn't you. It was your pain body".   As I have recently released much of my past story, it's become clear that although I am accountable for what my words, thoughts and actions do in this life, the real me did not do them.  Much of what made my "dark night of the soul" journey in 2011 so long and painful was not recognizing that I was innocent, perfect and Godly even when my thoughts, words and actions were not.  Kind of like if you owned a dog and he went around biting people, pooping in their yards and barking all the time.  You would be accountable but you wouldn’t confuse those actions with your own.  You may still feel bad about what the dog did but the real pain would be about your own negligence which again, wasn’t the real you.  Or what if you were a movie actor and your part required you to be horrible.  I don’t believe you’d go home and get depressed about the role you played.  This is what the human body and mind is; a movie actor in a made up world.

We have never been addicted. We have never been cruel. We have never been depressed. We have never been sick. We have never been poor.  We have never been bad.  Our character/actor/personality may have experienced all these things but they are not us.  We are innocent, divine beings.  Our full realization of that will set us free and enlighten us.  As a bonus….our characters will stop doing, thinking and acting in the ways we so harshly judged ourselves for in the past and Planet Disney will become more fun.

Show me someone who truly knows that we are all God/Goddess and I’ll show you a master.  I’m not talking about someone who says they are a master because they think they know they/you are God.  There are tons of those pseudo masters.  I’m talking about someone who truly has gone beyond forgiveness to know the inherent beauty of themselves and everyone.  I want to hang out more with those kinds of beings.  Actually, we are already Self/God-Realized.  We just need to drop the blocks that we created to forget it. 
What a crazy, delightful, game we are all playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment