Total Pageviews

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Power of WHY!

I am so enthused about a wonderful tool that I learned from a dear friend.  She put it in an audiobook called "Orchestrating the Symphony of our Cells" that is available on our website.  Anyway, I wanted to share the basic premise so people may start benefitting from this tool that Angelina and use daily and has added much joy and manifestation into our lives.  Have you ever noticed that everyone that uses the phrase "why me?" seems to attract more of what they are asking about?  I certainly have noticed that when I stopped asking why unpreferred things happened to me and started focusing upon what I loved and desired, everything shifted in my world for the better. That leads me to believe that WHY has amazing power.  Anyway, according to OTSOOC, there is a wonderful way to use the amazing power of "WHY" to create more of the life we desire.  So we started saying "why is there so much harmony in our lives?" "why is money flowing so easily to me?" "why do we deserve to have all our dreams come true?" "why our our computors working so smoothly?' etc.  Anyway, not only do we feel immediately more at peace just saying positive things after WHY, we also noticed overwhelming evidence that it was actually enlisting parts of our brain and the law of attraction to answer the question in manifestation and support. Why is that? lol

3 comments:

  1. Thanks I found your Blog !
    Great advice , and you both are living proof that it is working !
    Congrats on making your first Blog , Glad to ba a part of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armand,
    So glad I found you on Facebook and now you have a Blog... I look forward to following your inspired (and maybe even not so inspired) thoughts!
    Namaste',
    Christy
    P.S. Send love and light to Angelina. She did a harp healing for me some years ago that was one of the most powerfully spiritual experiences I have ever had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah St. John in his book The Secret Code of Success calls these Afformations. Sometimes our deep inner self doubt Affirmations that are stated in the positive present voice, but when posed as a question our inner self goes to work to find and prove the answer.

    ReplyDelete