Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 12, 2014

It's Time To Love Your Human

OK, it's 2014 and many of us are experiencing The New Earth in a myriad of ways. I was told very clearly in 2012 that my part in supporting The New Earth is to go out and share with as many people as possible, how beautiful, innocent, divine, worthy, lovable, pure, and Godlike we all are at our cores.


Most of us have worked diligently to love our children, our parents, our Gods or Goddesses (or at least our lack of belief in them), and even our fellow human beings (with the exception of those that trigger us. LOL). Anyway, it appears to me that the new frontier is fully loving Our Human. Sure we've all heard "love your humanness" but I am talking about completely disidentifying yourself from your body, emotions and thoughts so you can actually love Your Human.


I began to dramatically love my human self in May of 2013 when I had finally received enough information through books, CDs, cassettes, lectures, sermons, workshops, retreats, advice, counseling, loving examples, self talk, depression, pain, suffering and ultimately meditation, to outweigh the old programming that I and others (mostly I) had brainwashed me into believing about my unlovability and "not enoughness". Miraculously, some space was formed between my True Eternal Self and My Human Self. I believe that it was this small space that made all the difference. I began to refer to my human self in the 3rd person as Armand where as before I thought I was Armand.  I began to see Armand as a being that had been entrusted to me to watch over and care for. From this perspective, I became much more loving to him because I no longer blamed him for all the pain, shame, loss and stupidity that I had endured. He was doing the best he could and much of what I had judged him for in the past was a result of not having as strong an influence in his life as I do now.


I am finding myself more and more recognizing my True Divine Being, as well as the True Divine Being of others, with the simple awareness that our Human Self is just that, Our Human Self, and is like a trusting, innocent child that we are to guide, love, accept and care for.  In the Real Love by Greg Baer material, it is said that "people just want to be seen and accepted right where they are and they will begin to feel loved."   Well, isn't it time that we do that with Our Human Self? How can you see someone unless there is space between you and them? 


Here's to loving Our Human Self as much as we have learned to love others.  Maybe even more since that will make it so much easier to love everyone and everything Just As It Is!



No comments:

Post a Comment