Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Defending the Caveman! The root of the Martian/Venusian dilemma.

Last December in Las Vegas, our dear frieind Jodi Floyd took us to see "Defending the Caveman", a one man show showing how little has changed since the neanderthal age.  We all found it informative, funny and poignant.  Funny, almost every romantic comedy, shows how different martians and venusions process in the brain but the spiritual community is still so reluctant to talk about this difference and the limbic system. Most women I know are much more willing to support men in evolving past their "limbic nature" than are willing to evolve past their own. I would say that this lack of understanding is one of the main reasons so many amazing, gorgeous, conscious, fun, powerful women are unable to connect in a conscious committed way with men. I think I just dropped another bomb!!!  Fortunately, I have a woman that totally accepts my insanity and limbic relationship with "the little brain". She is just very possessive of it. lol  A woman recently gave birth and asked the doctor if it were a boy or a girl. The doctor said "it's a boy but he's a hermaphrodite."  She asked what that meant and he explained, "he has both sets of organs".  She replied, "Oh MY God, he has a penis and a brain".   I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment