Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Free Will...The Ego's Playground!

OK, just a quick reminder that The Script is my spiritual path and all spiritual paths are valid.  I've had so many judge this path and it cracks me up because most people I know moved away from traditional religion because of all the judgment and self-righteousness. lol  "Free Will" (or lack there of) seems to be the biggest concern people have about The Script.  According to The Script, the only limited free will is the freedom to choose peace/God at any given moment, unless doing so would create a different action or word, in which case, it would be scripted for you not to be free to choose.  To me, there will always be judgment as long as we believe that we or others "could have" chosen differently.  Regret is always related to "free will".  Anxiety is always related to "free will".  Worry is always related to "free will". Fear is always related to "free will".  Rejection is always related to "free will". Depression/sadness is always related to "free will".  Show me a person that believes in The Script and I'll show you a person who's spiritual path trumps all of these human conditions.  That's the main reason I am choosing The Script 100%.  I'm tired of feeling those things and I found a "thought process" that makes it impossible to experience any lasting negative emotions.  If you need the juice from drama and control, don't embrace The Script.   This amazing experience I am having is also known as "The Peace of God".  I've never had it before, except when I was a baby.  It's like falling in love. It's like an inner happy balanced trinity of female/male/child.  It's more fulfilling than any addictive high.  It's the first thing I've ever found that thrills me as much as my managed addiction...."romantic intrigue". It's more valuable to me than my marriage, my friends, my health, my career, and my possessions.  This peace is the only thing I believe I can truly count upon because unlike everything else, it can be permanent!  In the 12 steps, #3 states...Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God. To me this sums up The Script.  Either God's will is supreme or we have free will.  The great news is...it doesn't even matter if it's true or not.  First, there are only 4 absolute truths (future blog) as far as I know.  Secondly, would you rather be peaceful and happy or right?

No comments:

Post a Comment